Thursday, August 30, 2012
- Pregnancy: It is very important to discuss this issue with your doctor if you are female. He or she will need to know whether you are pregnant, there is a risk you may be pregnant or even if you are planning to get pregnant, as Accutane cannot be taken by pregnant women or those who may become pregnant
- Any medical allergies: Your doctor will need to know if you have any allergies to treatment, particularly to isotretinoin or to parabens, as this will determine whether or not you are able to take Accutane
- Your medical history: It is important that you discuss your full medical history with your doctor and ensure that you are frank and honest about any physical and mental illnesses you have or have suffered from in the past
- Let your doctor know if you have suffered from or currently suffer from illnesses including: bone related disorders, depression or mental illness, intestinal problems including IBS, asthma, diabetes, liver problems, eating disorders, high cholesterol or heart disease
- Details of any medication that you are taking: it is possible that Accutane may adversely react with other medications so you should let your doctor or healthcare professional know about any other medications that you are taking before you start taking Accutane
- Anything else you feel is relevant: if there are any other aspects of your medical history that you believe may be relevant you should make sure that you discuss them with your doctor
Saturday, August 25, 2012
The kidneys are a vital organ and, if they are affected, your health can be seriously impaired. Under the best circumstances, the problems can be treated in a way that preserves the kidneys. But there are times when surgery is required. This comes both as a treatment of your body and as a donor to save another’s life. The issue which has been addressed in some recent research is the difference in the effect on health between surgery that simply removed a part of one kidney, so-called kidney-sparing surgery, and the removal of an entire kidney. If you are diagnosed with a disease such as renal cell carcinoma, the temptation is to think it better to remove the kidney affected. But, with good technique, it’s actually possible only to cut away the damaged area, leaving only the healthy behind. Why should this be desirable?
The answer comes from a new study at the University of California which suggests the removal of an entire kidney can induce erectile dysfunction. This was a cohort analysis of some 400 men over a period of six years. Among those who had total removal, the chances of erectile dysfunction were 3.5 times greater than among those who only had a partial removal. Put another way, the more kidney that remains to provide a filtration system for the body, the healthier the body. If one kidney is removed, even for the best of reasons including the preservation of your life or as a donor to save another’s life, the removal significantly increases the risks of osteoporosis and both metabolic and heart disease. It also reduces the overall quality of life.
We also need to be clear that if the cause of the erectile dysfunction is the removal of one kidney, Levitra is not going to help resolve the loss of sexual function. You must remember that Levitra is designed to do one thing, and one thing only, namely to encourage the penile artery to dilate and contract at the right times. If the cause of the erectile dysfunction lies elsewhere, the drug will not help.
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Monday, August 20, 2012
Thursday, August 16, 2012
As with all drugs out there, it is essential to take Carisoprodol in a correct fashion if you want to get the benefits of this drug. Even the safest drugs can fail to deliver the required results or even harm you, if you don’t manage to use It is really crucial that you consume this drug in the exact way that your doctor has prescribed you as Carisoprodol is a very potent muscle relaxant medication.
Your prescription label is the most important piece of information on Carisoprodol treatment you will have. Getting the drug without a prescription is certainly possible, especially if you’re buying it online. Nevertheless, you should never use the drug without your doctor’s consent and a precise description of the correct dosage and duration of treatment. You could risk experiencing the drugs side effects or even worsening you condition if you do not do this.
Carisoprodol is a muscle relaxant, which is quite commonly used to relieve pain. Keep in mind, however, that this drug is most effective for relieving pain that was caused by muscle-related conditions such as spasms, sprains or injuries. Trying to relieve neurologic pain or abdominal pain with it can prove to be fruitless and will require an actual analgesic to be employed.
Exercise caution when mixing Carisoprodol with any substances that affect the central nervous system. Since this drug works by relaxing muscles through the nervous system impulses it will interact with sedatives, alcoholic beverages, antidepressants, certain painkillers, other muscle relaxants, recreational drugs, certain cold medicine and mental illness medications, resulting in severe side effects. So make sure to tell your doctor if you are required to take any of the aforementioned types of drugs while using Carisoprodol in order to avoid any harmful interactions.
It is crucial not to take Carisoprodol for a longer period of time than indicated in your prescription label or consumer larger doses of it than prescribed by the doctor. Otherwise you will risk developing a dependency of the drug and experiencing withdrawal effects once you stop using it. Make sure to tell your doctor about any prescription and non-prescription medications you’re currently using and health conditions you’ve been diagnosed with in order to make sure that the physician prescribes you with the optimal dosage of Carisoprodol.